Patch testing consists of three seperate appointments, usually a Monday, Wednesday & Thursday or a Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday.
- The initial appointment you will meet with the doctor and have the patches applied. Please allow an hour for this appointment.
- The second appointment is 48 hours later, you will meet with a nurse who will take off the patches and look at your back. This appointment will take about 30 minutes.
- The third appointment is 24 hours after the patch has been removed. You will meet with the doctor again who will look at your back again and go over your results.
- You cannot shower until the patches have been removed.
- If possible, please wear a tight fitting shirt while sleeping to help keep the patches in place.