Antihistamines and decongestants can interfere with skin testing by blocking the allergic response. In order for us to give you accurate test results please stop all prescription and over the counter antihistamines and decongestants 2-3 days PRIOR to your appointment.
Please be advised of the following and click on the link below for medications that should be stopped before testing:
- Please stop all antihistamines and decongestants before this appointment.
Click here for a list of medications that need to be stopped!
- On the day of your appointment, please bring your insurance card, photo ID, a referral from your primary care doctor if necessary, and a list of all of your current medications, including creams and inhalers.
- Please allow at least 2 hours for your testing appointment.
- Wearing a short sleeved shirt or a low-backed tank top will be helpful during testing.
- You may print out, complete, and bring with you the following below:
Does your insurance plan have a deductible? Please be advised our office charges $150 towards your annual deductible. This is only done annually and is credited towards your deductible. Any remaining balance will be billed after your insurance is processed. Not sure about your deductible? We can look it up for you. We appreciate your co-payment at the time of your visit as well.